With the internet so readily accessible via both home and mobile devices, responsible online gambling places a requirement on parents with respect to the control and supervision of persons under 18. In order to help ensure the safety of under 18s on the internet, We encourage You to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
Further Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave Your computer unattended when logged in to any gaming accounts.
- Do not divulge the password for Your account with Us to anyone.
- Do not, under ANY circumstances, allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your credit/debit card(s) out of the reach of anyone, but Yourself.
- Do not save passwords on Your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors, or other third parties.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of filtering software to prevent Your children from accessing inappropriate material.
- Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
In summary, if you share Your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, We strongly advise You to restrict their access to Our website by using the services of a company such as Net Nanny, a world leader in real-time Internet filtering technology.
Other Important Tips:
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is Your own personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and even losses before You commence gaming.
Never gamble if:
- You are younger than the legal gaming age
- it interferes with Your daily responsibilities
- You are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- You are attempting to win back previous losses
- Your primary purpose is to recoup Your debt with Your winnings
Before you commence wagering on any of the games We offer, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules of each game prior to playing the game.4. General Chances of Winning
With the exception of progressive jackpot casino games, and bingo games, the prize pay-out (also known as the “Return to Player”) of the games offered by Broadway Gaming Ltd., is at least 95%. Please note that this is an average pay-out per wager over a prolonged period and is calculated as the ratio between monies wagered and winnings from those wagers. It is based on settings of the random number generator and will be achieved on a long-term and average basis. The RTP of progressive jackpot casino games is in the region of 90% and the RTP of bingo games is between 65% and 100%.5. Licensing, Certification & Accreditation
As well as being licensed to offer remote gaming by the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta, and the Gambling Commission in the UK (for United Kingdom customers), Broadway Gaming Ltd. has also been awarded the Safe & Fair Seal by the independent organisation eCOGRA, (e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), a leading independent and internationally approved testing agency, specialising in the certification of online gaming software and systems.
eCOGRA’s Safe & Fair Seal is awarded to those operators that have achieved compliance with eCOGRA’s eGAP (Generally Accepted Practice) requirements applicable to operators and demonstrated that games are fair, that the operator functions honestly and behaves responsibly, and that players are protected.