Significant Bonus Money Rules
Below are details of significant bonus money rules. These apply to all bonuses and free spins awarded, unless otherwise stated.
- If a player's account has not been funded with a cash deposit, he/she is not eligible to withdraw winnings earned from bonus money or free spins awarded.
- Players will be required to complete wagering requirements on any bonus money awarded, before being eligible to withdraw.
- Wagering requirements are calculated at five times any bingo bonus money received and forty times any casino bonus money received, unless otherwise stated.
- Different games contribute varying amounts towards the wagering requirement. For details of these amount please see section 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 of our Terms & Conditions.
- For deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers the wagering requirements detailed above are applied to both the bonus(es) received and the deposit(s) made.
- All deposits made must be wagered at least once in allowed games prior to any withdrawals being allowed. Deposits made using Neteller, Paysafe or Moneybookers must be wagered at least 10 times prior to any withdrawals being allowed.
- Wagering requirements must be achieved from the date of the awarding of any bonus; any wagering done before a bonus is awarded does not count towards the wagering required for that bonus.
- If a player is awarded a casino bonus as a result of a deposit then the player’s maximum bet size must not exceed 6.25 credits, until such time as the full play-through requirement of the bonus has been met.
- If a player receives free bonus money as part of a deposit offer then unless otherwise stated the maximum withdrawal from wagers placed with that free money is equivalent to 10x the value of the bonus money awarded. Any remaining funds in excess of that amount will then be removed.
- All withdrawal requests will be subject to audit by us. We reserve the right to take back any bonuses, to withhold any withdrawals, to confiscate any winnings and to close accounts if a player’s account exhibits evidence of bonus abuse or irregular playing patterns. For examples of bonus abuse or irregular playing patterns, please see our Terms & Conditions section 8.19
- Bonus money will expire twenty one days after it is awarded.
Free Spins – Further Terms
If a player receives free spins, the following rules also apply:
- Winnings derived from free spins will be credited to a player’s casino bonus balance.
- Free spin offers on registration will be awarded after a player’s first deposit of a minimum of £10, which must be made within the first seven days of registering an account.
- Free spins awarded are valid for seven days from day of issue and are forfeited if not used within the seven day period.
No Deposit Bonuses – Further Terms
If a player receives free bonus money without having to make a deposit, as part of a promotional offer or goodwill gesture, the following rules also apply:
- Unless otherwise stated the maximum withdrawal from wagers placed with that free money is £100. Any remaining funds in excess of that amount, will then be removed.
- The maximum stake per wager will be the lower of 6.25 credits or 25% of the bonus money awarded whilst the wagering requirement is being met.
- If a player plays on any excluded games (games which do not contribute towards wagering requirements) before the wagering requirement is met then we reserve the right to void any winnings made from these wagers.
Bingo Bonuses – Further Terms
If a player receives complimentary or promotional bingo bonuses or free bingo tickets, the following rules also apply:
- Winnings may only be withdrawn once a player has bought real cash tickets with a minimum of 50% of their last real money deposit.
- Upon initiation of a withdrawal a player’s remaining bingo bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Players must use their bingo bonuses within three weeks of the bonuses being awarded, after which they will expire.
All promotions are subject to our General Terms & Conditions.
The Butler's Best
The Butler's Best